Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition is a classic role-playing game that has been updated and rereleased for modern computers. One of the features that many players enjoy is the ability to use cheats to make the game easier or more fun.
However, enabling cheats in Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition is not as straightforward as it is in some other games. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you enable cheats in Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition.
So are you ready to learn how to enable cheats in baldur’s gate enhanced edition? Well if yes, then jump below and learn everything in deatil.
- Start by opening the game and selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
- Once the game has started, press the ` key (which is usually located above the Tab key) to bring up the console. The console is a command line interface that allows you to enter special commands and codes.
- To enable cheats, you will need to enter the command “CLUAConsole:EnableCheatKeys()” into the console and press Enter. This will allow you to use certain key combinations to activate cheats.
- To use a cheat, you will need to press the ` key to bring up the console again and then enter the cheat code. For example, if you want to add 1000 gold to your inventory, you can enter the code “CLUAConsole:AddGold(1000)” and press Enter.
- There are many different cheat codes that you can use in Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition, and some of the most useful ones include:
- “CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP(X)” – This code allows you to set your character’s experience points to any value you want. For example, “CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP(10000)” will give your character 10,000 experience points.
- “CLUAConsole:LevelUp()” – This code will instantly level up your character.
- “CLUAConsole:AddItem(‘item name’)” – This code allows you to add any item to your inventory. For example, “CLUAConsole:AddItem(‘Long Sword +3’)” will give you a Long Sword +3.
- “CLUAConsole:SetCurrentHP(X)” – This code allows you to set your character’s hit points to any value you want. For example, “CLUAConsole:SetCurrentHP(1000)” will give your character 1000 hit points.
- It’s important to note that using cheats can affect your game in unexpected ways, and may cause problems or bugs. If you encounter any issues while using cheats, you may need to start a new game or restore from a saved game to fix them.
- Finally, keep in mind that cheating can take some of the fun out of the game. If you find that you are relying too heavily on cheats, you might want to consider taking a break from the game or playing through it without using any cheats.
Overall, enabling cheats in Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition is a simple process that can add a lot of fun and variety to your gameplay experience. Whether you’re looking for an easy way to beat a difficult boss or just want to try out some new items and abilities, cheats can be a useful tool. Just be sure to use them responsibly, and remember that sometimes the best way to enjoy a game is to play it without any shortcuts.