Hey if you own Windows vista and want to upgrade it then this is How to upgrade windows vista to windows 7 for free without cd 2017 and license key?
Ideally, Windows Vista was an operating system that emerged between Windows XP and Windows 7. It was considered an average operating system as Microsoft had focused mainly on aesthetics instead of user performance.
If you have been wondering how to upgrade windows vista to windows 7 for free without cd 2017, you don’t need to stress as we have created a guide which will explain how you can upgrade your system.
Can I upgrade windows vista to windows 7 for free?
Windows Vista had excellent compatibility even though the company rushed to launch Windows 7 to provide users a better experience ignoring Vista and its support. If you are thinking can I upgrade windows vista to windows 7 for free? Yes, you can do for sure all you need to do is follow some steps. Even if you are using the Windows Vista system yet, you must learn how to upgrade windows vista to windows 7 for free without cd 2017, and one of the best things to do is to have the latest versions in the system.
There are many people today have questions regarding how they can easily upgrade the window vista to windows 7, that too free of cost. If you are also looking for such answers then you are at the right place, as we are going to discuss the same here.
How to upgrade windows vista to windows 7 for free without cd 2017?
The steps here will help you upgrade from windows vista to windows 7 for free, and the best part is that you wouldn’t be losing any of your data.
- Firstly, you need to download the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor.
- You need to click on the option no Thank you if there are any irrelevant details available here.
- Once the download is complete, you must have a file named Windows 7 Upgrade Setup“ on your device.
- The process is relatively seamless. All you need to do is follow some instructions popping on your screen. Once you do that, you can upgrade Vista to Windows 7 free.
- Additionally, you need to follow some instructions on your screen to download Windows 7 installer. You can download the 32-bit or 64-bit version, depending on your goals or requirements. Then you need to add an OS license code. You can look for free versions if you don’t want to do it online.
- Then you need to download the system image that you need to paste to some disk or USB stick to use it ideally.
- Once you are on the disk, you must insert it into the computer and double click on the file known as “Setup.exe,” which is available on the device.
- The process would ask if you would like to install any updates for the operating system you are likely to install. You should select the option to get important updates for installation.
- Once you select the options given here, you will be asked to agree on the license and the market terms and conditions. Then, finally, you need to choose the next opportunity and choose update.
- You need to wait patiently for the installation process to be complete, and then the update process will start. Your device might restart after every few minutes; hence you don’t need to stress.
Lastly, you can follow these steps to upgrade Vista to Windows 7 free and enjoy the latest features with best user experience.
As per the latest update, Microsoft has launched the Windows 11. It is completely free to upgrade for Windows 10 users. But if you want to test Windows 11 Beta version then you can get it for free from the Microsoft official website.