The most recent update to the Elden Ring patch notes brings with it not just additional balancing changes and bug fixes, but also a brand-new player versus player (PVP) feature called The Colosseums.
As per the latest elden ring 1.08 patch notes you can challenge your friends to a cooperative fight in one of the many coliseums that are strewn across The Lands Between, or you can enter the arena on your own and face off against the other competitors.
You can discover the whole patch notes for Elden Ring Update 1.08, which includes the latest update for the Colosseum, on this page of the you can get a brief idea what really has been fixed since the last Elden ring 1.07 patch notes.
New player against player mode: the Colosseums
The arenas known as the Colosseums are the newest addition to the player against player content that can be found in Limgrave, Caelid, and Leyndell. Every fight takes place according to its own unique set of guidelines. Travel to a variety of Colosseums to take part in a variety of different kinds of fights, such as team battles, solitary duels, and even a free-for-all with Tarnished enemies.
New Locations for the Colosseum:
Elden Ring now has a selection of brand-new hairdos available to choose from. You will have access to these hairstyles when you are creating your character, as well as when you are customising your character by utilising the Round Table Hold Clouded Mirror Stand.
Adjustments to the Balance That Are Unique to PVP
Elden Ring’s player-versus-player combat has been updated with the following changes:
- Damage taken from counterattacks with thrusting weapons has been reduced.
- If you attack with your shield up while using certain types of weapons, your guard efficiency will be reduced.
- The following weapons’ poise damage has been lowered, although their weapon arts have remained the same:
- Straight Swords
- Thrusting Swords
- Heavy Thrusting Swords
- Curved Swords
- Twinblade Swords
- Reduced the poise damage that the Incantation Bestial Sling dealt to the target.
- The strength of the Spell Carian Slicer has been diminished.
General Balance Adjustments
The following changes have been made to the way the game is played in Elden Ring:
- Reduced the amount of time required to recover after using the following weapons: daggers, axes, hammers, and flails. Increased the speed and distance of several attacks (Dual-Wielded)
- Enhanced the speed of certain attacks and decreased the amount of time required for recovery for the following weapons: Twinblade (Two-Handed), Reaper, Fist, and Claw
- The crouching and rolling attack speeds of Colossal Swords have both been raised by a small amount.
- Axes’ guard counters now deal a greater amount of stagger damage.
- When attacking with two-handed hammers, your composure is increased.
- Claws’ damage to poise has been increased. The Weapon Arts have not been modified.
- During the “active” portion of the Stamp (Upward Cut / Sweep) Weapon Art, the value of poise is increased.
- Increased the poise damage that is dealt by the weapon slash component of the Transient Moonlight Weapon Art, while decreasing the poise damage that is dealt by the magic wave.
- Crouching assaults with Thrusting Swords and Heavy Thrusting Swords have had their speed slowed down.
- Reduced the amount of stagger that is induced by jumping attacks with two-handed Heavy Thrusting Swords.
- Hammers, Great Hammers, and some types of Colossal Weapons now deal less poise damage. The Weapon Arts have not been modified.
- Cragblade Weapon Art has had some of its poise damage reduced.
- Reduced the amount of time that the hitbox lasts for the flame effect of the Flaming Strike weapon art.
- Flame of the Redmanes Weapon Art has had some of its poise damage reduced.
- It now takes less time to trigger the guard component of the Shield Bash Weapon Art.
- Gravity Bolt Weapon Art has had some of its poise damage reduced.
Bug Fixes – Elden Ring patch notes
With the release of Elden Ring Update 1.08, the following errors have been corrected:
- A issue has been fixed that, on occasion, would prevent consumable goods from being refreshed after teleporting to a grace from the map.
- It should no longer be possible for a bug to cause one’s stamina to regenerate if they kneel down while sprinting.
- Correction made to a problem that caused spell, incantation, and item input actions to be disregarded when the player was guarding against attacks.
- Corrected inaccurate values for the physical attack component of some of the Serpent-Hunter weapon’s attacks.
- We discovered and fixed a problem that, when the Black Sword Incantation was used with a Sacred Seal in the left hand, prohibited the follow-up assault from taking place.
- Fixed a problem that caused the attack power of the right hand weapon to be used when casting the Incantation of Inescapable Frenzy while holding a two-handed Sacred Seal in the left hand.
- There was a problem that may generate multiple damage instances while casting certain spells and incantations while jumping. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed a problem that prevented certain combinations of weapon and Weapon Arts from being utilised appropriately with Weapon Arts.
That’s we got regarding the Elden Ring patch notes. If you would like to know about the elden ring next patch release date like 1.09, 2.0 then keep visiting our blog and don’t forget to share it with others on social media websites!